The aim of a behaviour consult is to look at the problem from a neutral perspective as there is always alot of emotion and stress for everyone when a dog has behavioural issues. Each session is designed for your dog and your problem and situation, with support and written notes for the first session.
A behaviour form is the first step so I can look at what you may need and what I can offer and do you a costing.
What will I do?
- Take as much history as possible
- Assess the dog and see the behaviour in the situation where needed, not always needed.
- Identify a solution that fits into your situation and environment.
- Write a plan for you to follow
- Provide support by email and phone.
- Follow up visits if necessary, as many as you feel you need.
What you get
- A Honest, objective opinion with realistic targets and goals for changing the behaviour. As an owner you will be expected to be honest and update me regularly as requested.
- A full explanation as to why your dog is behaving in that manner. If I consider that your dog’s issue can not be resolved then the session will be shorter and charged accordingley.